This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
cvs stumbles over ^M provided by wincvs in MYDIRNAME\CVS\Root
- From: "Ralf Hauser" <hauser at acm dot org>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2002 23:40:10 +0200
- Subject: cvs stumbles over ^M provided by wincvs in MYDIRNAME\CVS\Root
- Newsgroups: gmane.os.cygwin
I am mainly using wincvs. Out of my emacs, I wanted to use cvs as well and
it appeared to almost work, but then I get the following error:
"Cannot access /pub/repository^M/CVSROOT
No such file or directory"
I guess if emacs would see the cvs of wincvs and not cygwin, it might work.
On the other hand, couldn't cygwin's cvs be convinced not to stumble over
known control charcters "^M" in the files CVS\Root, CVS\Repository etc.
Or is there another fix?
Any help would be highly appreciated!
Is this the same as http://www.mozilla.org/build/win32.html under 4. Common
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html