This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
RE: GNU emacs 21.2-6 available
- From: "Adye, TJ (Tim) " <T dot J dot Adye at rl dot ac dot uk>
- To: "'jbuehler at hekimian dot com'" <jbuehler at hekimian dot com>
- Cc: "'cygwin at cygwin dot com'" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2002 12:19:00 +0100
- Subject: RE: GNU emacs 21.2-6 available
Thanks for the fixes.
firstname.lastname@example.org wrote on 21 August 2002 04:24:
> GNU emacs 21.2-6 has been uploaded.
> - fixed missing lisp documentation problem
This still doesn't work (unless you are referring to another lisp
(describe-function (quote cond))
still says "cond is a special form. not documented". Do I need to do
anything special - I just used setup to install 21.2-6 over 21.2-5. Maybe an
uninstall and reinstall from scratch?
> - found and fixed root cause of black-on-black color scheme
Excellent! This now works fine for me in a DOS box, rxvt or xterm window, or
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html