This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: ntsec and access on network-drives
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2002 11:49:34 -0400
- Subject: Re: ntsec and access on network-drives
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Wed, Aug 21, 2002 at 04:04:46PM +0200, Sven K?hler wrote:
>could be mkpasswd be anhanced to allow "prefixed" domain-users? like
>domainname#adminustrator (or any other delimeter) (it's analog to the
>thing samba's winbind does)
Have you looked at the mkpasswd source code?
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html