This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Where is less source?
- From: "Gerrit P. Haase" <gp at familiehaase dot de>
- To: Christopher Faylor <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Cc: J . Scott Edwards <sedwards at xmission dot com>
- Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2002 00:08:01 +0200
- Subject: Re: Where is less source?
- Organization: Esse keine toten Tiere
- References: <Pine.GSO.firstname.lastname@example.org><20020821200249.GC30141@redhat.com>
- Reply-to: "Gerrit @ cygwin" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
>> Anyway if someone could point me to the 'less' source it would be
>> greatly appreciated.
Lookup one of the mirrors that is near to you:
less is in the directory: release/less/
Try 'sevenzip': http://www.7-zip.org/
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html