This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Keyboard problems
- From: Joe Buehler <jbuehler at hekimian dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2002 15:48:32 -0400
- Subject: Re: Keyboard problems
- Newsgroups: gmane.os.cygwin
- References: <F33mOweivHsvu4HAQSo00009818@hotmail.com>
Tim Chartier wrote:
Later, I ran emacs and it did not understand C-x C-c to exit.
Set a system environment variable CYGWIN on your Windows machine
with value "tty binmode" (no quotes).
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html