Re: Updating dll info in the User's Guide

On Fri, 2002-08-23 at 12:34, Christopher Faylor wrote:

> Thanks for the clarification.  I'll be happy if I don't have to
> understand the Docbook stuff.  As I've previously mentioned, I think it
> may actually be a barrier to entry to working on the docs.  My Docbook
> installation seems to break after each OS upgrade.  Maybe that explains
> the strangely formatted html.

Likewise, as I've offered before, I'm happy to assist on docbook
problems (related to Cygwin, naturally). Docbook is in *very* wide use,
and there are plenty of resources for contributors to read to get up to
speed. I don't think it's any more of a barrier to entry than
understanding C or C++.

Cheers,
Rob