This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Old problem: Socket handles duplicated twice after fork
- From: Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 23 Aug 2002 16:20:45 +0200
- Subject: Re: Old problem: Socket handles duplicated twice after fork
- References: <JEEFIHHFNICJMBBLIDKHKECIDHAA.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Fri, Aug 23, 2002 at 10:49:00AM -0300, Cristiano Lincoln Mattos wrote:
> I check around for this, and sure enough, there were reports
> of this behaviou or cygwin, in posts from last may and june with
> the subject "Socket handles duplicated twice after fork". A few
> of them were:
> Since the thread didn't seem to reach a definitive conclusion
> or sponsor a patch, i'd like to know if anyone else has had this
> problem, or if there is by now a patch or workaround for it? I'm
> using CYGWIN_NT-5.0 1.3.12(0.54/3/2), Perl 5.6.1, Windows 2K Professional
It's fixed since 2002-06-10.
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Developer mailto:email@example.com
Red Hat, Inc.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html