This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Enscript info file broken
- From: "Gerrit P. Haase" <gp at familiehaase dot de>
- To: "Jeff and Mandy Rubin" <jeffandmandy at hotmail dot com>
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 25 Aug 2002 21:43:29 +0200
- Subject: Re: Enscript info file broken
- Organization: Esse keine toten Tiere
- References: <F269Fj3nwVmMxhIHehZ0000e15e@hotmail.com>
- Reply-to: "Gerrit @ cygwin" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
Hallo Jeff and Mandy,
> I just downloaded (using cygwin setup) the latest version of
> enscript (1.6.3-2) (in the "Text" section). The info file
> seems to be broken. It is missing tons of text, although
> it is not completely empty. There are many menu items with
> no text. The man page seems fine.
Yes, I see, it is included like that in the source release, I'll
look if I can fix it.
Thanks for the report.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html