This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Problems with GNU make.exe on win98 (reformatted)
- From: Michael A Chase <mchase at ix dot netcom dot com>
- To: Nicholas Wourms <nwourms at yahoo dot com>, cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 25 Aug 2002 16:34:55 -0700 (Pacific Daylight Time)
- Subject: Re: Problems with GNU make.exe on win98 (reformatted)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Sun, 25 Aug 2002 16:26:37 -0700 (PDT) Nicholas Wourms <email@example.com> wrote:
> --- Christopher Faylor <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> >> I would REALLY recommend updating to a later version. Especially
> > if you want to get support here. B20 is *old*.
> Will B20 ever die?
Of course not, everything worked better then.
** I normally forward private questions to the appropriate mail list. **
Ask Smarter: http://www.tuxedo.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html
Give a hobbit a fish and he eats fish for a day.
Give a hobbit a ring and he eats fish for an age.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html