This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Available for test: gcc-3.2-1, gcc-mingw-3.2-20020817-1, gcc2-2.95.3-10
- From: "Dylan Cuthbert" <dylan at q-games dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2002 16:06:04 +0900
- Subject: Re: Available for test: gcc-3.2-1, gcc-mingw-3.2-20020817-1, gcc2-2.95.3-10
- Newsgroups: gmane.os.cygwin
- References: <20020825054545.GA1816@redhat.com>
"Christopher Faylor" <email@example.com> wrote in message
> There is also a gcc2 update, also available only for testing. This
> version has fastcall support from Danny's mingw release and includes
> some tweaks that should allow me to eventually reintroduce the alignment
> changes in binutils which allow java to work better.
Not just java, we're waiting on these binutils so we can use the SSE
extensions for gcc that need to have 128-bit stack alignment working
properly. At least we hope that's the only problem :-(
Any chance of a pre-release version to test? We don't use gcc-2 anyway.
Q-Games, Dylan Cuthbert.
P2P internet radio - http://www.peercast.org
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html