This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: ssh.exe strange behaviour
- From: Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2002 10:22:49 +0200
- Subject: Re: ssh.exe strange behaviour
- References: <000f01c24ccb$a5bd16a0$eb6610ac@lefeuvrewk2>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Mon, Aug 26, 2002 at 08:41:45AM +0200, Corwin wrote:
> Could somebody explain to me why ssh.exe is trying to connect to
> wustat.windows.com:80 and www.cygwin.com:80 by itself sometimes ??
That's very unlikely. Are you sure that ssh is doing that? And what
do you mean by "itself"? When calling it on the command line or does
it act completely autonomous, taking the energy from the electron-flow?
> Meanwhile, could somebody send me the last ssh.exe md5 checksum ?
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Developer mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
Red Hat, Inc.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html