This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: SmartList and exim
- From: Jason Tishler <jason at tishler dot net>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2002 07:20:31 -0400
- Subject: Re: SmartList and exim
- References: <20020825182337.A18606@ms>
On Sun, Aug 25, 2002 at 06:23:37PM +0800, Greg Matheson wrote:
> I got SmartList to work with exim, but I couldn't get it to build
> with root privileges over procmail. The problems with
> Administrator, understanding setuid, geteuid, and the install
> scripts were too much for me.
I don't grok the above -- please try again. BTW, to setuid it is best
to run under the LocalSystem account.
> I'm surprised there hasn't been more reaction to the getting of exim
> up on cygwin.
Have you seen the following thread?
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html