This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Proc Library Problem in Cygwin
- From: "Niraj Agarwal" <niraja at npi dot stpn dot soft dot net>
- To: <cgf at redhat dot com>
- Cc: "cygwin" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2002 17:44:33 +0530
- Subject: Proc Library Problem in Cygwin
- Reply-to: "Niraj Agarwal" <niraja at npi dot stpn dot soft dot net>
I am trying to execute an oracle proc program on cygwin. I am facing following problem and has following steps.
1. Proc is compiled with proc.
2. Object file is maked.
3. To create an exe i neet to link to particular library and library is in form on dll. These dlls have no information about symbols. In the Oracle_Home/precom/lib/msvs library oraSLQ8.LIB is used to create a dll as specified in the cygwin user guide.
4. I was able to create executable. But the problem i am facing is that whenever i run the executable i am getting following error " Could not able to resreve space"
I am currently using cygwin's latest version on win-XP.
Please help me in this regard.
Thanks and best regards,