This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Cannot get Cygwin license information
- From: "Christophe LEITIENNE" <c dot leitienne at bgpartners dot fr>
- To: "Cygwin mailing list" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2002 14:25:42 +0200
- Subject: Cannot get Cygwin license information
I am porting an UNIX product to Windows. It is commercial software and isn't
I was really impressed by the porting easyness of this product under Cygwin,
and would like to use it commercially.
I am trying to get licensing informations about Cygwin. I wrote several
times to firstname.lastname@example.org, filled the "Contact Sales" form twice on the
cygwin web site, but NEVER had a reply.
My questions are :
1. What kind of license do I need to sell 30 copies of this product ?
2. How much does this license costs ?
3. Do we need a license if I don't distribute cygwin.dll (only the
product dynamically linked against it), and let the final user install
Cygwin himself ?
Thanks for your help,
BG Partners (France).
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html