This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Proc Library Problem in Cygwin
- From: Michael A Chase <mchase at ix dot netcom dot com>
- To: Niraj Agarwal <niraja at npi dot stpn dot soft dot net>
- Cc: cygwin <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2002 07:29:54 -0700 (Pacific Daylight Time)
- Subject: Re: Proc Library Problem in Cygwin
- References: <038601c24cfa$287de730$46ca09c0@aniraj>
On Mon, 26 Aug 2002 17:44:33 +0530 Niraj Agarwal <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> I am trying to execute an oracle proc program on cygwin. I am facing
> following problem and has following steps.
> 1. Proc is compiled with proc.
> 2. Object file is maked.
> 3. To create an exe i neet to link to particular library and library is
> in form on dll. These dlls have no information about symbols. In the
> Oracle_Home/precom/lib/msvs library oraSLQ8.LIB is used to create a dll
> as specified in the cygwin user guide.
> 4. I was able to create executable. But the problem i am facing is that
> whenever i run the executable i am getting following error " Could not
> able to resreve space"
> I am currently using cygwin's latest version on win-XP.
** I normally forward private questions to the appropriate mail list. **
Ask Smarter: http://www.tuxedo.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html
Give a hobbit a fish and he eats fish for a day.
Give a hobbit a ring and he eats fish for an age.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html