Re: Soliciting profiles for next Zsh release

--- "Peter A. Castro" <doctor@fruitbat.org> wrote:
[SNIP]
> some pre-canned startup profiles (and skeletons) to make zsh the
> best
> shell ever on Cygwin!  I might even through in a desktop icon.  But
[SNIP]

I am truly intersted in switching.  What are the pros and cons when
switching from bash?  What features might qualify it as the best
shell for Cygwin?  I'm sure there are others on the list who may be
wondering the same things.

Cheers,
Nicholas