This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [gcc-3.2]: mbstate_t defined by gcc conflicts with cygwin header _types.h
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf at redhat dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2002 23:15:29 -0400
- Subject: Re: [gcc-3.2]: mbstate_t defined by gcc conflicts with cygwin header _types.h
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Tue, Aug 27, 2002 at 01:29:06PM -0700, Nicholas Wourms wrote:
>I was joining in the fun of compiling xerces with the new gcc-3.2 and
>the latest cygwin build from cvs. Midway through I happened upon
>/usr/include/c++/3.2/cwchar:65: conflicting types for `typedef struct
>/usr/include/sys/_types.h:41: previous declaration as `typedef struct
> _mbstate_t mbstate_t'
>A quick look at the package search shows that this file is unique to
>gcc-3.2 and not earlier versions. I also assume, based on the fact
>that Abe and Gerrit have sucessfully built it, that this is a gcc-3.2
>related issue. The questions that come to mind are:
>1)Should the Cygwin header be changed?
>2)Should the g++ header be changed?
This one. It's a configury bug in libstdc++. I think I fixed it.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html