Re: Inclusion of windows dll into cygwin code

On Wed, 28 Aug 2002, Niraj Agarwal wrote:

> I have a compiled a dll into windows environment using VC++ compiler. I
have written my main function in c which should use this dll. I would like
to compile the code using gcc. I have tried to use the export dll concept
explained in cygwin user guide but that is not working for my case and
generating ld error.

	Did the geration of the library stub work?  If not, what is the
error you're getting.
	If it did work, could you send along the actual commandline you
used to try to compile the final program.

Joey Bernard
Programmer/Analyst, Projects Division

CARIS
264 Rookwood Ave.