This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Re: Problem with my spanish Keyboard.
- From: Nicholas Wourms <nwourms at yahoo dot com>
- To: Xabier "Vázquez" Gallardo <xabi dot vazquez at eresmas dot com>
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2002 09:37:35 -0700 (PDT)
- Subject: Re: Re: Problem with my spanish Keyboard.
--- Xabier Vázquez Gallardo <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> Hi there:
> Thanks for your "good" answer, and hope you'll solve your
> problems as well as you solve others.
> Thanks again.
When you ask a stupid question you get a stupid answer. If you had
searched the mailing-list archives before you posted, you wouldn't
have needed to post in the first place. I remember at least 3
different occasions where this has come up before, and we certainly
didn't need to hear it again. When I need to solve my problems, I
will consult the archives first, then google. If a "reasonable"
search on google and the archives produces no answer, then I'll ask.
You're most certainly welcome.
Do You Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Finance - Get real-time stock quotes
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html