This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
- From: Emil Briggs <emil at baymountain dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2002 14:44:34 -0400
- Subject: /proc/stat question
- Organization: Baymountain, Inc.
- Reply-to: emil at baymountain dot com
According to the setup program I have the 1.3.12-4 dll installed and from
reading the docs I got the impression that the /proc entries would follow the
Linux convention. When I look at /proc/stat though that does not seem to be
the case with cpu. The system and idle values seem to be incremented almost
in lockstep -- as if the idle values were also being added to system. It
doesn't match what I see in perfmon. Is this behavoir correct?
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html