This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: remote login application failed to initialize properly
- From: Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 30 Aug 2002 10:23:45 +0200
- Subject: Re: remote login application failed to initialize properly
- References: <007001c24ffc$badc5530$8995a8c0@spc34w2k>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Fri, Aug 30, 2002 at 09:10:39AM +0100, Christian Montanari wrote:
> execlp(pwd->pw_shell, tbuf, 0);
> Please can somebody kindly help me and direct me to the information for setting a proper config to start remote applications?
Do you have two cygwin1.dll's on your system, by any chance?
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Developer mailto:email@example.com
Red Hat, Inc.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html