This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: GNU find in path before Windows find doesn't work
- From: dontspam at gmx dot net
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 30 Aug 2002 16:32:20 +0200 (MEST)
- Subject: Re: GNU find in path before Windows find doesn't work
- References: <20020830132910.D5475@cygbert.vinschen.de>
> On Fri, Aug 30, 2002 at 12:51:50PM +0200, firstname.lastname@example.org wrote:
> > I don't have permissions on that file. I changed CYGWIN and set CYGWIN
> > ntsec. What ist the best practice to fix the problem.
> > 1.) change permission on all filen in /bin, /usr/bin, ...?
> > 2.) Install cygwin new with CYGWIN set to ntsec?
> > 3.) ????
> The first, IMHO. `chmod -R 755 /bin' or something will do.
Thank for the help
GMX - Die Kommunikationsplattform im Internet.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html