This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Where can i get cygwin version Beta20?
- From: Michael A Chase <mchase at ix dot netcom dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 31 Aug 2002 09:01:09 -0700 (Pacific Daylight Time)
- Subject: Re: Where can i get cygwin version Beta20?
- References: <NCBBLKKJGBJOLDFMCKFPMENJCAAA.email@example.com>
On Sun, 1 Sep 2002 10:55:41 -0300 Dockeen <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> Yes, but EVERYTHING, including code released since then, and
> code yet to be built worked PERFECTLY on B20! Why did B20
> have to go away?????
Yeah. It probably even works with .NET already. :}b
> Ooops, forgot, you guys are just MEAN!
> Have a great day, you boys are doin' a hell of a job!
** I normally forward private questions to the appropriate mail list. **
Ask Smarter: http://www.tuxedo.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html
Give a hobbit a fish and he eats fish for a day.
Give a hobbit a ring and he eats fish for an age.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html