RE: Compiling netcat under cygwin

Hi,

I combined the latest Debian netcat patch that has various bug fixes with the one Bjoern submitted earlier today to make it compile on cygwin.

Thought that I might send it here since I don't know where else to put it. (In case somebody else wants a native cygwin netcat.)

Just run

patch <netcat_1.10-12.1_cygwin.diff
make cygwin

in the original nc110 directory.