Re: problem report: gawk 3.1.1

On Tue, Sep 10, 2002 at 11:13:14AM -0400, Igor Pechtchanski wrote:
>On Tue, 10 Sep 2002, Christopher Faylor wrote:
>>On Tue, Sep 10, 2002 at 09:37:29AM -0400, Igor Pechtchanski wrote:
>>>Well, not to step on anyone's toes here, but I, for one, think that the
>>>spam filter needs to be reconfigured.  I tried sending the screen
>>>announcement ( http://www.cygwin.com/ml/cygwin/2002-09/msg00419.html )
>>>SEVEN times yesterday, until it finally got through the spam filter,
>>>with much cutting and rephrasing.  Adding more rules to the spam filter
>>>will only increase the likelihood of rejecting legitimate postings.
>>
>>Out of curiousity, how many times are you going to complain about this?
>
>Only the two you saw - once in the announcement (sorry, I was
>frustrated), and the second time here (it seemed relevant).

I'll state it again: If you are subscribed to the mailing list you do
not get blocked.  You can also subscribe to cygwin-allow to post without
getting mailing list messages sent to you.

[Now here's the place where someone has a great suggestion on how to
improve the spam software or add documentation somewhere]

cgf