Re: rxvt color/redraw problems?

Hi,

I can confirm redraw funkiness on Windows 2000 Pro SP3.

I'm seeing window frame redraws offset several hundred pixels from the proper location. I routinely make my windows as high as the terminal, and the displaced frame was drawn with only a horizontal offset from the proper location. The body of the window, including new contents were drawn in the correct place, however when uncovering the window via ALT-Tab switching the redraw of the newly re-exposed areas of the window occurred in the offset location. However, if I minimize the window in front and expose RXVT's window that way, it redraws correctly.

I'm sure if I kept playing around I could find more fascinating symptoms, but I'm losing interest. I didn't try any resizing, for example. Color "ls" output seemed OK, but I use it so rarely I probably wouldn't notice if there was something wrong unless it was gross...or grotesque.

Given the behavior I'm seeing, I probably couldn't use RXVT. I only installed the update to confirm some of the symptoms reported here, since I rarely use RXVT.

This is the invocation of RXVT I use (from a shortcut in my QuickLaunch bar):

D:\cygwin\bin\rxvt.exe -g 110x89+485+-1
-bg #dddddd -fg #000000
-fn "Lucida ConsoleP-11"
-sr -sl 5000 -tn rxvt -vb
-e /bin/bash --login -i

If the maintainer or anyone attempting to debug this symptom would like any specific tests run, just let me know.

Randall Schulz
Mountain View, CA USA