Re: Setup window size: a suggestion

I'm pretty useless when it comes to building stuff at a command
line...

I gave getting from CVS and building it a go... I've had a bunch
of headaches, I have no idea what packages I need to build it
(since I didn't install everything), I figured out for sure you
can't use GCC 3.2, had to downgrade...  btw, try searching for
C++ compiler error in ht/dig (bye-bye +'s).

I tried the instructions at also:

I got as far as running bootstrap.sh and I get this
Can't find /usr/autotool/devel/bin/aclocal, which I have no idea
what package to install for...  btw, is there a tool that I can use
to find out which package to install for command 'x'?

Once I can build the setup.exe then I'll have a go at a patch,
but I'm giving up for today...

-Garth

Northern.CA ===--
http://www.northern.ca