Re: Path to dynamic libraries

Thanks to everyone who replied to my question.

The actual problem I am faced to is that I compiled (and tested) a
program (ddd) under Cygwin installed as H:\Cygwin and then distributed
the binaries to students who are supposed to install it on their own
box.

The problem is that the program does not operate as expected on the
students machines, apparently because most of them installed Cygwin as
C:\Cygwin and the program does not find some dll's.

So I am looking for a way to easily "translate" library path's from a
given "compile machine" to "target machines".

Any idea someone ?

Pierre