Curmudgeon Reply

TWIMC,

When you post to this list (or any list, of course), please use subject headers that are descriptive of the question you are asking.

Subject headers such as "Beginner's Question," "Newbie Needs Help" or, god forbid, "Question" are singularly unhelpful in describing the content of the query. Far better are "Is A Graphical Desktop Available Under Cygwin?" or "How Do I Get My .bashrc File Read At Startup?"

[Pet Peeve Warning]:
Also please note that "u" is not an English word. "R" is not an English word. Words that include a syllable that rhymes with "eight" are not spelled with an "8." The first-person singular pronoun "I" is capitalized in English. The first letter of the first word of every sentence is capitalized in English.

Thank you for your attention.

Randall Schulz
Mountain View, CA USA