Programming / Software Development

Our company is interested in establishing an alliance with individuals, software development houses, systems integrators,  internet companies and other service providers for whom we can become quality reliable expert and cost-effective "development resource".

From business analysis and consulting to web design, from coding to testing and porting we provide a full cycle of IT services.

Leveraging the lower cost of IT expertise in India with a virtual around-the-clock development process, we help our Clients maximize their resources to successfully compete in the rapidly changing global economy. We offer the following services:

Programming Solutions:

*	Client Server Applications
*	Enterprise Application Integration
*	Internet Enabling Solutions
*	Web Portal Solutions
*	B2C Storefronts
*	B2B Interactive Exchanges
*	Enterprise Knowledge Portals
*	Wireless Solutions (m-commerce, m-business)
*	Network and Systems Management
*	24X7 Application Support Services

Multimedia Solutions:

*	Introductory Presentations
*	Corporate Brochureware
*	Game Development
*	Interactive Information Kiosks (touch screens)

JV Opportunities

*	Fully Staffed Development Centers as Joint Ventures (50% ownership - 50 to 200 Offsite Development Staff)

Please visit <http://www.annetsite.com> to learn more about our company's services and platforms, or email / call us directly  for further information.

Annet Communications P. Ltd.
<www.annetsite.com>
+1 917 957 6426 - USA
+91 22 4915383- India
TECHNOLOGY CONSULTING & SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT