RE: my CVS on NT stopped working

Hi Igor,

yes! that was it. I didn't spot the CR.

I've mounted d:\ as /home as text.  However, for some reason HOME is set to
/cygdrive/d/kris, which is mounted as binary. And there it goes wrong. If I
cd to /home/kris/mymodule, everything works fine.

It appears now that I have /cygdrive/d/kris as my home directory in my old
/etc/passwd. Maybe it would be a good thing to remember people to update
their /etc/passwd after upgrading cygwin?

> Also, since you've compiled cvs yourself, did you link it against
> automode.o?  You may need to relink cvs to get it working.

I didn't do anything special to compile CVS, just "configure;make;make
install". As it's working properly now, it doesn't look like I need to do
anything specific.
(Not that I know what automode.o is).

Many thanks for the (very fast!) help!

All the best