RE: Executing a script that needs DOS path

Have you looked for "cygpath" in the archives (also `man cygpath`).

cygpath will return a "converted" path. Be sure to use single quotes OR properly escape your input string or you will not get the expected result.

I haven't used this myself, which is why I avoid a direct answer, but I've seen the question enough on the list and a cursory glance at the manpage says you want this...

-Scott