Re: YA in the "try a snapshot" series (was Re: latest cvs fork problems)

Christopher Faylor writes:

> I was able to duplicate Jason's mmap problem with his version of exim
> and, so, I think I was also able to fix it.
>
> The latest snapshot should solve this problem.  The hanging problem that
> I mentioned previously seems to be gone, too...  or, more likely, it
> will manifest itself 10 seconds after I send this email.
>
> So, try a snapshot.  Collect them all.  Win valuable prizes.

rxvt seems to have a problem with this dll
a bash shell in a cmd window does not exhibit this

< obj is the top level directory in which I just built the Cygwin DLL >

Norman

<501> obj
$ make clean
make[1]: Entering directory `/src/cygwin2/obj/libiberty'
make[2]: Entering directory `/src/cygwin2/obj/libiberty/testsuite'
rm -f test-demangle
make[2]: Leaving directory `/src/cygwin2/obj/libiberty/testsuite'
make SUBDIRS="" mostlyclean
make[2]: Entering directory `/src/cygwin2/obj/libiberty'
rm -rf *.o pic core errs \#* *.E a.out
rm -f needed.awk needed2.awk errors dummy needed-list config.h stamp-*
rm -f   stamp-picdir
rm -f libiberty.aux libiberty.cp libiberty.cps libiberty.fn libiberty.ky
rm -f libiberty.log libiberty.tmp libiberty.tps libiberty.pg
rm -f libiberty.pgs libiberty.toc libiberty.tp libiberty.tpl libiberty.vr
rm -f libtexi.stamp
make[2]: Leaving directory `/src/cygwin2/obj/libiberty'
rm -f *.a required-list tmpmulti.out
rm -f libiberty.dvi libiberty.info* libiberty.html
make[1]: Leaving directory `/src/cygwin2/obj/libiberty'
   2194 [main] ? 2076 open_shared: relocating shared object shared(3) from
0xA000000 to 0xC5D0000 on Windows NT
Signal 11