Ctrl-Left & Ctrl-Right closes rxvt. how can I stop that ?

As my subject says. How do I stop my rxvt/bash shell from closing on my W2K computer when I hit ctrl-arrow key. I am used to use this key stroke to jump over words and it has been working fine the last couple of years, however somehow in the newest update it changed to close the shell instead.

Can anyone give me a hint to how I can stop this, needless to say it is very annoying.

Thanks,
Sten