Re: setup script bug? (compface, regex)

On Thu, Nov 07, 2002 at 10:32:48AM -0800, Lars Jensen wrote:
>There appears to be a bug in the setup script:
>
>When I try to install everything by changing
>
>All Default

>All Install,
>
>the following packages
>
>compface
>regex
>
>does not change status to "Install". This can be verified by checking the
>"Full" package view. As a result these packages are not installed.

That's because regex is obsolete (there is only a "prev" version
available) and compface has been experimental for almost a year (there
is only a "test" version available).

I've taken the liberty of removing the test distinction from compface.
I hope the compface maintainer (is he still around?) will approve of
this action.  I think ~11 months of testing is adequate.

cgf