Installation problems

I tried downloading cygwin several times from different mirrors over the past
24 hours with not success.  The downloads would go okay, and everything would
appear to be installed.  However, I have no /bin or /usr/bin directory and
cygwin1.dll is not installed.

The pc is a win98 system.  I have looked into the archive file which I
download for both bash and cygwin and everything appears to be there.  For
example, everything in the bash package is installed except items which go
into the bin directory.

My install directory is C:\cygwin.  Everything else appears to be in order.
Also, there is a /usr/X11R6/bin directory.

If anybody has any ideas I'd be appreciative.

Thanks,		Todd Jones