Setup is not installing everything!!!

I am having a problem installing cygwin on my Win98 Laptop. I run the setup program to install the base cygwin apps. Everything goes fine, but when I try to run cygwin, the cygwin.bat file fails. After further investigation, I found that a lot of directories are missing. The only directories I have are c:\cygwin\lib, c:\cygwin\tmp, and c:\cygwin\usr. The \bin, \etc, and many other directories are nowhere to be found!!

Does anyone know what is happening here? I have installed Cygwin before, and have never had any problems. I am using the current Setup.exe version 2.249.2.5.

Thanks in advance,
Brad.