Re: Postgresql build fails ...

Hi,

You've got what you need to compile DBD::PG with /bin/pq.dll. You may have to synlink but I can't remember what the prefix is. Try:

$ ln -s /bin/pq.dll /bin/cygpq.dll

The above name may be wrong, check the list archives, but we've been using the DBD::PG mod at work since I started with cygwin (a year ago) so it does work the postgres on cygwin...

Elfyn
elfyn@exposure.org.uk