Re: Re: __RUNTIME_PSEUDO_RELOC_LIST[_END]__ (1.3.18-1)

-----Original Message-----
From: Elfyn McBratney <elfyn-cygwin@sickpuppy.co.uk>
To: "Tim Prince" <tprince@computer.org>, cygwin@cygwin.com
Date: Thu, 2 Jan 2003 23:08:21 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: __RUNTIME_PSEUDO_RELOC_LIST[_END]__ (1.3.18-1)

What we're you doing when these warning's came up? I guess the
compilation bit but what we're you compiling? Where you using dynamic
libraries? What compile line did you use?

Have you checked that you have the latest binutils? What's your
cygcheck output?

  run `cygcheck -s -v -r > cygcheck.out' and attatch that file,
  *non-compressed*.

Elfyn
elfyn@exposure.org.uk

I suppose it's time to blow away the cygwin installation and start over from scratch.  Mine is left over from the days when dejagnu didn't run unless the installation was done in C: (root).

The unresolved linkage comes up in the gcc configure script, where it tries to build a simple .exe with $(CFLAGS) (which must be set to something appropriate for building libf2c, including -mwin32 -g).

Thanks.

Tim Prince