Health Insurance for the Self Employed!

We realize that obtaining quality health insurance at an affordable rate can be a daunting task.  That's why we would like to take this opportunity to introduce our site and services to you and your family.  We are a local agency with national sponsorship.  Our association endorsed health insurance plans provide the following:

..         Choice of Doctors and Hospitals
..         Worldwide On & Off the Job Coverage 24 hrs. a day
..         You cannot be singled out for rate increases
..         You cannot be singled out for cancellation
..         No referrals nor pre-admission authorization required

For a no obligation quote visit us at www.insurancepad.com or call us at 1-800-264-1181.  Thank you for the opportunity to be of service.

Sincerely,

INSURANCEpad.com
PHN: 1.800.264.1181
FAX: 1.888.658.3853
EML: agon@earthlink.net
WEB: www.insurancepad.com

P.S. If you know of someone who may be able to utulize our services, we would appreciate if you would forward this email to them.

Your Email address has not been given to any third parties.  This is only being sent to individuals or businesses who have opted-in to receive information and special offers. To be removed reply and type remove on the subject line.