Re: Subject: Re: Setup.exe

Along with IE/Windows wininet autodial apis, there's a message (I forget the
exact message ID right now though) that you can post to an invisible
autodial window periodically to tell it that we are busy and to not hang up.

There is also an api in shdocvw.dll "SetQueryNetSessionCount", which
increments, decrements, queries and returns the current session count, which
is used by autodial to decide when to hang up.

There are two aspects to autodial that can be configured via the Internet
Control Panel:
hang up when I'm finished or
hang up when I'm idle for n minutes

I have some code that does this and will see if I can't dig it up...

-Abe