Re: PATCH: libwin32 0.191 builds and tests on Visual Studio, Cygwin, MinGW and Borland5.5.1

On Sun, 12 Jan 2003 13:50:16 +0100 Rafael Kitover <caelum@debian.org> wrote:

> It would be incredibly cool if this patch could be applied to the
> libwin32 currently on CPAN, as that was its purpose. If there is
> anything I can do to make this a reality, please let me know.

The package maintainer is Gurusamy Sarathy <gsar@ActiveState.com>;
talk to him about getting your patch applied to the base source.
It looks like you did a lot of work and I'm sure it will be
appreciated.  I'm sure he'll be glad to include it as long as it
doesn't break anything in the ActivePerl releases.

--
Mac :})
Ask Smarter: http://www.tuxedo.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html