RE: less-378-1 : ANSI escape sequences in perldoc output

Well, as it turns out, the email archives aren't your friend.  They
are your enemy!  Chris Faylor was kind enough to poin this out to
me:

<http://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin/2003-01/msg00528.html>

But seriously, I'm guessing it was fat fingers on my part, unless someone's
written a new shuffle routine for the email archives.  But then again, maybe
they have.  Using the cygwin.com search of the email archives just now to
verify the pointer has shown *something* is amiss at least.  Searching for
'perldoc' in January returns:

Christopher Faylor - Re: less-378-1 : ANSI escape sequences in perldoc
output****
 Re: less-378-1 : ANSI escape sequences in perldoc output * From:
Christopher Faylor &lt;cgf at redhat dot com&gt; * To: cygwin at cygwin dot
com * Date: Fri, 10 Jan 2003 11:41:11 -0500 * Subject: Re: less-378-1 :
ANSI escape sequences in perldoc output * References:
&lt;123820-220031510155251826 ...
http://sources.redhat.com/ml/cygwin/2003-01/msg00511.html 2003-01-10, 4940
bytes

However, following the link to msg00511.html doesn't correlate:

Re: Header File Package