Re: How do I start two commands in .bat ?

Igor,

My deepest apology for not following the rules of this list.
I just say: mea culpa, mea maxima culpa.

Yes, I have followed your suggestions in your earlier reply:

rem @echo off
start "VNC" /D"C:\Program Files\RealVNC" /B vncviewer.exe
C:
chdir C:\cygwin\bin
bash --login -i -c "ssh -L 5901:derqjzp:5900 -C isoft@derqjzp vncviewer.exe"

does start vncviewer.exe and shh. The only problem left is,
that the ssh window is in background, and vncviewer window is
in foreground, so I have move the ssh window to the foreground.
Then I enter the isoft's password, switch to the vncviewer
window, and establish vnc to derqjzp.
Is it possible to make the ssh window to the foreground ?

Your second suggestion:

@echo off
chdir C:\cygwin\bin
bash --login -i -c "(/cygdrive/c/program\ files/realvnc/vncviewer.exe" &); ssh -L 5901:derqjzp:5900 -C
isoft@derqjzp"

starts the vncviewer only. The ssh window does not appear at
all. When I connect to localhost:1, I get the following error:
Failed to connect to server.

bash --login -i -c "ssh -L 5901:derqjzp:5900 -C -N isoft@derqjzp ; (/cygdrive/c/progra~1/realvnc/vncviewer.exe" &)"

yields the same error.

Any more hints ?