Re: Emacs Problem

Scott,

You don't say anything about:

 - whether you mean emacs to an X display or "emacs -nw" aka "emacs-nox"
 - assuming the latter, whether in the standard Cygwin command window,
   or rxvt.

I don't think you'll have this problem in rxvt (I don't).  If a
standard command window, does Randall's advice fix the problem?  If so
I'll add something to the FAQ.

Thanks,
David
(Cygwin FAQ maintainer)