PPPD on cygwin?

Hi all,

Sorry if this has been covered on this list in the past, I did search the
archives of the cygwin list and only found one mail that did not explain
things.

What I want to know is, is there a pppd for cygwin? I use pppd very often to
connect 2 linux boxes together with a analogue modem on each end, for this i
just use init and pppd, i can get away with not using init, but i will need
pppd.
There is _no_ way that I have seen to do this with win95/98, on NT there is
a way but its really hard to get working.
And most of my clients cant afford another computer just for the linux+pppd.
I basically would like to have pppd on windows as it is in linux, but if the
ttySx devices are named different and such its not a problem, i just need a
ppp/pppd.

Anyway, thank you all for any help you can provide.
Regards
Gareth Gregor