Re: NTEA extensions for uid/gid

Corinna,

I'll have to go home (the working day here has ended) but if you want, I
do have an XP box at home with Cygwin on it, so I could do some more tests
there if it is of any use to you. (If not, I'll just enjoy the week-end).
Otherwise, I'll be happy to continue any testing of any Cygwin features
after the week-end.

Have a great week-end in any case
--same for the rest of the list

Ciao,