This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: bug: select() for sockets returned by accept() returns always ready for write (sel.always_ready 1)
- From: Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2003 16:33:59 +0100
- Subject: Re: bug: select() for sockets returned by accept() returns always ready for write (sel.always_ready 1)
- References: <200301280644.h0S6ipG21454@hki-web-1.sunpoint.net>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Tue, Jan 28, 2003 at 08:44:51AM +0200, Risto Virkkala wrote:
> After looking select.cc fhandler.cc fhandler_socket.cc I think that the reason could be that in fhandler_socket::accept the socket is not set to CONNECTED state and in fhandler_socket::select_write sets write_ready if socket is in unconnected state.
Thanks for the report. It looks pretty much as if you're right here.
I've set the returned file descriptor to connected state. Would you
mind to test the next available developers snapshot?
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Developer mailto:email@example.com
Red Hat, Inc.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html