This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [RFC]: Meet Cyppy, the irritating Cygwin mascot!
- From: "Elfyn McBratney" <elfyn-cygwin at exposure dot org dot uk>
- To: "cygwin" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>,"Gary R. Van Sickle" <g dot r dot vansickle at worldnet dot att dot net>
- Date: Sun, 2 Feb 2003 04:01:17 -0000
- Subject: Re: [RFC]: Meet Cyppy, the irritating Cygwin mascot!
- References: <NCBBIHCHBLCMLBLOBONKOEPEDLAA.firstname.lastname@example.org>
> > Thats weird...I was thinking about this this morning and thought Cyggy
> > Cygwin) may come accross as the name for a cigarette manufactuor. I do
> > the Cyppy name tho ;-)
> Ah, I hadn't even thought of that, good point. Yeah, we'd probably not
> Cyppy to be mistaken for the mascot of a Simpsonesque cigarette
> > Gary, can you send me the original clippy image, go away M$ copyright
> > enforcers, so I can play with it in photoshop? I'm way to lazy to find
> > the net and it's one of those nights where I'm still working gone
> > :-)
> You're asking me to violate Clippy's protection under United States
> laws and the Irritating Mascot Protection Act of 1934?!?!???!?!? NEVER!
> I SAY! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, GIVE ME
> OR GIVE ME DEATH!
> Oh, I see you're from the same great country as Tony "The Tiger" Blair!
Well we know him here under a different name, an expletive I shall not say
on the site but rhymes with war raving banker ;-)
> Expect a... "package"... in the... "email"... shortly. <wink wink> ;-)
Cheers mate... I;ve done toooooooooo much programmming tonight so I want to
chill and work on graphics while i watch my systems fall to pieces :o
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html