This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: socketpair(AF_UNIX, SOCK_STREAM, 0, fd) failing: errno 112, Address already in use
- From: Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 3 Feb 2003 17:16:33 +0100
- Subject: Re: socketpair(AF_UNIX, SOCK_STREAM, 0, fd) failing: errno 112, Address already in use
- References: <00de01c2c701$ac90f130$78d96f83@pomello> <20030203160004.GC21956@cygbert.vinschen.de>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Mon, Feb 03, 2003 at 05:00:04PM +0100, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
> On Tue, Jan 28, 2003 at 07:15:52PM -0000, Max Bowsher wrote:
> > I'm seeing rsync failiures due to socketpair(AF_UNIX, SOCK_STREAM, 0, fd)
> > failing with errno 112, Address already in use.
> > As far as I know, this shouldn't be able to occur. This seems to me like a
> > Cygwin bug? If it is, then this is a bug report.
> Would you mind to create a test case?
Or, on second thought, first try running rsync under strace. socketpair()
gives some important hints in which part of the implementation the error
occurs. The debug output of the failing socketpair() call would be
interesting to see...
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Developer mailto:email@example.com
Red Hat, Inc.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html